Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well, at least somebody loves the winter!

So this is Fisher chewing a toy, in the snow, in our backyard. This was taken during the Christmas holidays. He was in his harness and had just pulled Keralyn around the yard on a sled.
Fisher LOVES the snow. I am glad it pleases someone because I am getting tired of it. It's not so much the snow.....I love pretty white snow [when I don't have to be out in it].....it's the dreary, cloudy, lack of sunshine that I am ready to be done with. I have felt sick more this winter then I remember from other winters and I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! There!
Hurry up spring!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Birds said...

I LOVE this picture! But, I am a big dog lover! And you're not the only one that's ready for spring!! Hope you're enjoying that grandbaby of yours! We REALLY need to get over to see you guys!
~Chandi