Wednesday, September 23, 2009

guess who?

Wow, I found and scanned these pictures...
On the left, standing on the chair, is Patty and on the right is Peggy...not sure how old.





Not sure how old we all are in this picture, either....but Mother made those dresses. I think it's about 2nd grade.....see how blonde I was??? (I'm on the far right)
We are much younger in this picture....again with the blonde hair. Tracey's just a baby so Patty and I must have been about 2.











Wish I could figure out how to put pics in order. The one of Mother holding both of us should have been first, obviously. Again, Patty on the left and me on the right. Love mother's glasses:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

G-Pa Birdie said...

Great pictures!!! You look like your mother and your kids look like you!! Crazy!

G-Pa Birdie said...

By the way, that last post was from Candy....just so you know. Mike wouldn't be looking at any blog!

The Birds said...

Those are priceless!!! I LOVE them! You and Karolyn(sp?) look EXACTLY like your mom! Crazy! We missed you yesterday for lunch! This Sunday isn't going to work for us, but I think the 8th may work. We don't have Preston's schedule for beyond that week, so when I get it I'll let you know if there are any others that may work! Hopefully we'll get to see you soon!
~Chandi