Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jackson

I just love this picture of Jack.....it came to me in color and I made it black & white.
I was hoping to print it out in poster format but walmart says it is not big enough
pixel wise, I guess. Oh well, it's still adorable, don't you think?
This picture was taken after Alan picked up Justin, Tabitha and Jack at the
airport before the start of our Island Park trip......they, of course had to pick up
diapers and someone got this shot. I love their identical hairstyles....don't you?
Jack looks very happy to be with his Uncle Alan.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Miss Peggy! I didn't know you had a blog?! Yay!

Alan & Desiray said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Birds said...

Seriously that has got to be one of the sweetest pictures I've EVER seen. It's beautiful!! And the one of Jack and Alan is a crack-up! It looks like you guys had a BLAST on your vaca, and how neat that you ALL were there!! So sad we missed out on all your yummy treats today - next time we'll "innocently" drop by to see how you are during the game - hee hee!!!! Oh, and yes, that's so crazy you know Marci - it is a small world!