Monday, September 1, 2008

oh, the toe....

How can something so small hurt so much? Today while making the bed, I got my foot caught in the bedspread and hit the leg of the bed with my 4th toe on my right foot.....ouch! I think I jammed it.....I hate it when that happens.
So, here's the blog.....I enjoy everyone else's so I decided to try it myself.
Today was a wonderful day, especially since I had the day off from work! That always makes for a good day, yes?
Steve and I joined the PG Recreation center (brand new) and go there to exercise in the evenings. We have been going about 3x/week and, even tho' there is no significant change on the scales, we both feel better and have fewer aches and pains.....and that is good.
K, gotta go, real busy.............

2 comments:

The Birds said...

Yeah!!! You have a blog!! So glad you started one! I'll add you to the list! We love you and were so sad we missed your little get together. Hopefully we can get together again soon.
~Chandi

Unknown said...

Okay, mom, I've seen your blog. can't say how regularly I'll look at it, but at least it there.

keralyn